I’ve been teasing you long enough darlings. After months of showing off my vegan tacos on IG stories I’ve finally recorded a video recipe for you. And let me say, you are in for a treat. My vegan taco recipe is fast, easy and the flavors are oh so AMAZING! Did I mention, healthy too? These tacos are so quick and easy to make, this will make the perfect weeknight recipe.
I usually throw these tacos together using whatever vegetables I have in the fridge, so feel free to get creative with the ingredients.
Vegan Taco Recipe
- 1-2 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 3/4 Cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Canned White Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
- 1/4 Cup Tri-color Carrots
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder to Taste
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- Dash of Cumin
- Cayenne Pepper to Taste (Optional)
- 1-2 TBSP Chopped Cilantro
- Corn Tortillas (I used Mi Ranchito organic corn torillas)
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and saute for a few minutes.
- Add beans and carrots and stir in seasonings and cilantro until heated.
- Serve on warm tortillas and top with avocado and cilantro.
Enjoy! Any other recipes you want to see? Leave me a comment below.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy The Perfect Green Juice Recipe.
3 Comments on 5-Minute Vegan Taco Recipe with White Beans
[…] Anything in a corn tortilla (must be all natural non-GMO organic) like my vegan tacos […]
[…] Vegan tacos […]
[…] Out These Other Vegan Recipes: Vegan Biscuit Recipe, 5-Minute Vegan Taco Recipe with White Beans, and Tropical Vegan […]