Before the pandemic my family loved our breakfast outings so whenever I can I like to whip up a nice breakfast spread for everyone. As a special treat this morning I made my vegan pumpkin pancakes and to no surprise Mike and the girls gobbled them up. They are THAT GOOD darlings!! And good news, while it’s not pumpkin season anymore my vegan pumpkin pancake recipe can be made year round! Not to mention, they are so easy to make!
Vegan Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 2 -1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1-1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Seasoning (I use Trader Joe’s brand)
- 2 Tsp Egg Replacer (I use Ener G Eg Replacer) mixed into 3 TBSP warm water
- 2 TBSP Melted Earth Balance Vegan Butter
- 1 Cup Oat Milk (I use Oatly brand)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Organic Canned Pumpkin
Note: Canned Pumpkin and pumpkin seasoning can be swapped out for other fruit like mashed banana or blueberries!
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie seasoning and salt in large bowl.
- In small bowl whisk together the egg replacer wet mixture into melted butter. Stir in vanilla and oat milk. Add the wet mixture into dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Gently add in the pumpkin until combined.
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees (medium heat) and grease with vegan butter. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle. I like to use my spoon to gently spread the batter into the round shape. Cook until lightly browned on each side.
You’re going to love these pancakes darlings! If you try the recipe, please be sure to share your feedback below.
You might also like: