I posted to stories last week wearing my summer makeup look and got tons of requests to post a how-to vlog. So I put together this makeup tutorial to give you step by step instructions on how to reproduce this look with products that I’ve linked below.
My look was actually inspired by a recent IG post from Ciara challenging women to be more vulnerable and embrace themselves fully, beauty marks and all.
View this post on Instagram
No makeup. No extensions. Vulnerable. My Beauty Marks and all. The real me.. and I love it. Finally embracing myself fully! It feels good. ⠀ ⠀ Csquad! Join me in my #BeautyMarks journey and upload your rawest selfies at onlyciara.com/beautymarks. Don’t be afraid to let YOUR Beauty Marks show!
Full disclosure, she was challenging women to post [no makeup] looks but I’ll compromise with a “no foundation or powder” summer makeup look (LOL) that lets my beauty marks and moles show while using just the right amount of makeup to brighten my face for a fresh, glow-y and summery feel. This look is very breathable, perfect for summer weather when you’re more likely to sweat and clog your pores.
Product Links to the Makeup I used for my Summer Makeup Look
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Primer
- Kat Von D Brow Pencil in Medium Brown
- e.l.f. Clear Brow and Lash Mascara
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector in Medium Deep
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand
- Glossier Stretch Concealer in G4
- Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Ibiza
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Shadow Palette in The Dolce Vita
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
- Charlotte Tilbury Classic Eye Powder Pencil in Audrey
- Jillian Dempsey Cream Blush in Rosy
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator
- innisfree Skinny Mascara
- Georgio Armani Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick in 403 Vibrato
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
[blockquote author=”” pull=”normal”]Shop My Makeup Look![/blockquote]
If you enjoyed my summer makeup look tutorial, be sure to also check out my Mauve Makeup Tutorial.