What’s on my desk?
- Acrylic Coasters: These are super chic & minimal. Love!
- Lip Balm: Always need a good lip balm while I’m working. I keep two of my favorite balms at my desk. The Lord Jones CBD Lip Balm is super hydrating with no shine. This balm is great for moments when I’m working but not filming. In other words, I want my lips to be hydrated but I don’t want any transfer when I’m drinking tea LOL. The Tatcha Gold Spun Lip Balm is quite the opposite. It’s super boujee and gives my lips the perfect shine for on camera moments.
- OUIA North Bondi Candle: This is one of my favorite candles! It’s so aesthetically pleasing. Very chic and has a subtle, clean & unisex scent.
- Ilia Blue Light Protect + Set Mist: This is an essential for me but not in the way that you might think. May says I’m a total boujee b*itch for this but I use this spray to mist my hands LOL. In fairness, I film with my hands quite a bit and this keeps my hands looking plump & hydrated. How to, for camera ready hands: Mist hands with Ilia Blue Light Protect + Set Mist then apply you favorite hand cream. Darlings, I’m telling you this is the perfect combo!
- iPhone Stand: This is such a basic necessity for me. I work with my phone all day and sometimes I just need to be hands free. This works great as a tripod for table top recording & unboxing or even just to hold my phone so I can watch TV while I paint my nails.
- Convertible Lap Top Sleep + Mouse Pad: I’m obsessed! This chic laptop sleeve doubles as a mouse pad. Works perfectly when I’m on the go! The matching leather tray is a must!
- Acrylic & Gold Desk Accessory Kit: Chic and fits my aesthetic perfectly.
Disclosure: My business earns a small commission when you shop using the links on this page.
leave a comment