You darlings have been loving my ginger + turmeric shot recipe I shared a few weeks ago! If you haven’t tried it yet, you gotta try this spicy drink to help with digestion, boost your immune system, and help fight inflammation! Ginger and turmeric both have anti-inflammatory + antibiotic properties that kick ass when taken over time to really supercharge your body. Plus, if you already love ginger turmeric shots like me, you know how expensive it is for one little shot. I’m done paying up to $5 or $6 per shot at Whole Foods! At just a fraction of the cost, I can keep my fridge stocked with fresh ginger shots for me and the girls. Yummmm!
Ginger + Turmeric Shot Recipe
Servings: 7 x 2 oz. juice shot
- 5 Cara Cara oranges (regular oranges work too)
- About 6” of ginger root
- 1/8 tsp turmeric for each bottle
- Pinch of black pepper for each bottle
Supplies I used:
- Nama J2 Cold Press Juicer – I upgraded my juicer last year to the J2 Nama cold press juicer and it has been a game changer! It doesn’t require as much chopping (e.g. I can add an entire apple into the chamber) and I love that since it’s cold pressed, I can make juice up to 48 hours in advance (72 hours if I’m pushing it) vs. my old juicer that needed to be consumed same day.
- Juice Shot Bottles
Watch Me Make Ginger + Turmeric Shots:
- Add turmeric and black pepper to each of your shot glasses.
- Juice ginger and oranges and pour into each shot glass.
- Give each bottle a good shake until the turmeric and pepper is thoroughly mixed into juice.
That’s it babes! I love how easy it is to make these yummy tonics!
leave a comment