In honor of Earth Day tomorrow, I put together a list of my favorite sustainable Amazon finds.
Click the photo above to shop. Disclosure: When you shop the links on this page, my small business may earn a small commission.
10 Sustainable Amazon Finds:
- Net Fruit/Veggie Bags – these are great for the Farmer’s Market! I love to keep these in my glove compartment so I always have on hand.
- Reusable Bamboo Makeup Remover Pads – Swap out your disposable pads for these reusable pads. I’ve been using these bamboo makeup remover pads for years. They are super affordable and not only work perfectly, but this particular brand of pads wash very nicely.
- Bamboo Dish Brushes – In lieu of sponges that are full of bacteria and bad for the environment, try natural dish brushes instead. These brushes work great for my pots and pans and are made from natural, sustainable raw materials.
- Compost Bin – if you live in Cali then you know that California passed a law earlier this year that requires food waste to be composted. It’s a great way to reduce food waste in landfills. I love that this bin is prettier than the typical plastic buckets and works great!
- Reusable Produce Bags – are perfect for grocery shopping – so much easier to use then the hard to open plastic bags from the grocery store.
- Liquid-less Laundry Detergent Sheets – Great for the environment, these sheets completely dissolve in water. Even the packaging is recyclable. These leave my clothes smelling clean and are made without harsh ingredients, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Wool Dryer Balls – Love that these eco-friendly wool balls keep my towels feeling soft without any harsh ingredients or fragrances found in typical dryer sheets.
- Drying Rack – Anyone else love hang drying your clothes? I have been hang drying my clothes for years (except my towels).
- Glass Food Storage Containers with Bamboo Lids – Love that these eco friendly containers are plastic free, BPA free, and phthalate free. They are also safe to be used in microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher.
- Reusable Grocery Bags – love the extra large size and sturdy shape of these!