Sponsored by: Ritual
In my pursuit for healthier living over the last 10+ years, I’ve found that small, consistent lifestyle changes have brought me the biggest wins. For example, when I transitioned to a plant-based diet I didn’t do it overnight. I transitioned in small, manageable stages and focused on building strong habits along the way. One of the small habits that has become an important part of my plant-based lifestyle are daily multivitamins. For me, multivitamins are a great way to help fill gaps for nutrients I’m not getting enough of from food alone. Over the last 3-1/2 months I’ve been taking Ritual Essential multivitamin for Women and I wanted to share my thoughts so far.
Note: Before starting any multivitamin or supplement routine, be sure to talk to consult with your doctor.
Ritual Multivitamins Review
It was love at first sight when I opened my Ritual package. Like, wow these multivitamins are SO PRETTY. I know that shouldn’t really matter but it does LOL. Ritual really captured my aesthetic! Okay, so let’s talk about things that matter to us all – smell and taste. Ritual multivitamins are infused with a lovely minty taste and scent that I think is brilliant. It makes taking multivitamins so much more pleasant. Like why hasn’t anyone else thought of this? What’s also notable is the smooth casing that makes it easier to swallow.
What I Love
- Ritual multivitamins are designed to be gentle on the tummy. While some multivitamins can upset my stomach, I haven’t had any issues with taking Ritual over the last 3+ months.
- In only two multivitamin capsules per day, I get vitamins (minus Vitamin C) that I was previously getting in 6 pills per day. Ritual multivitamins contain 9 traceable nutrients including plant-based Omega 3 DHA, vitamin D3, Iron, Magnesium, B12, Vitamin K2 and more. Ritual intentionally leaves out some nutrients since most adults get adequate amounts of these in their normal diets.*
- Gluten free
- Formulated to be sugar free with no shady colorants, additives or colorants.
- Bottles are made from 100% recycled materials and shipments are packaged in eco-friendly materials
A monthly subscription for Ritual will run you $30/month and shipping is free (with guaranteed refund within the first 30 days). I did the math and prior to starting my Ritual multivitamins I was paying about $50 per month on vitamins. That’s because I was buying three separate multivitamins to cover what’s already in the Ritual multivitamin (minus vitamin C). While my first bottle of Ritual multivitamins was gifted to me for free, I was so happy with my experience that I signed up for a paid subscription.
Subscription – A Pro or Con?
I know many people are not fans of subscription based multivitamins but for me it’s an absolute pro! Daily multivitamins are an important ritual for me and the subscription ensures that I always have my multivitamins on hand.
Now the big question you all want to know – do they work? I do believe that multivitamins are an important and necessary part of my overall self-care ritual that helps my body feel it’s best.*
Click HERE if you’d like to try Ritual Essential multivitamins for yourself!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease